I am glad to announce the nomination of the new Editorial Board of EuroScientist, the EuroScience online journal dedicated to scientists’ issues and to science at the interface with society across Europe.
All members proposed for the Editorial Board of EuroScientist have accepted. I am very grateful to all of them, and look forward to a fruitful cooperation with EuroScience and of course in the first place Sabine Louët, as Euroscientist editor.
Please find below the composition of the new Editorial Board:
- Dr. Camilla Modeer, EuroScience Governing Board member, senior adviser at the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences
- Istvan Palugyai, EuroScience Governing Board member, science editor of Népszabadság
- Jens Degett, EuroScience Governing Board member, President of European Union of Science Journalists’ Associations (EUSJA)
- Prof. Gilles Mirambeau, molecular biologist at UPMC (Paris) and IDIBAPS (Barcelona), former EuroScience Governing Board member
- Dr. Michele Catanzaro, science writer
- Dr. Luc Allemand, independent science writer
- Dr. Andre Mischke, Associate Professor of Experimental Particle Physics at Utrecht University, Young Academy of Europe
- Dr. Heike Blockus, neuroscientist at Columbia University and winner of the European Young Researcher Award (EYRA) 2015, United States
I would like to thank all of the members of the previous Editorial Board for their contributions to the development of EuroScientist over the past 3 years.
Latest posts by Peter Tindemans (see all)
- Thank you readers; best wishes for 2019, and be with us again - 14 December, 2018
- A new Governing Board: A new Spring and a new Sound - 17 April, 2018
- A new era for EuroScientist to adapt to financial constraints - 4 April, 2018