Disclaimer: This page is aiming at organisations. For individual support, please read this page.
EuroScientist is an independent participatory magazine offering a discussion platform to help progress current issues affecting the European research community. It is a publication of EuroScience, the European grassroots organisation of scientists across disciplines and countries.
What are the benefits?
By becoming a EuroScientist supporter, you will:
- Contribute to make the voice of researchers stronger and more unified at the European level
- Contribute to obtain better work conditions for researchers in Europe
- Make European young scientific talents, a growing part of our audience, aware of the benefits of doing research within your organisation
- Increase the visibility of your organisation among the community of stakeholders involved in research and innovation, including EU and national policy makers, by appearing with your organisation’s logo in our online display page of supporting research centres and consortia.
Each participating centre or research consortium will be featured through descriptive entry (consisting of a photograph, a logo, the entrant’s name, a short description and list of keywords outlining each entrant’s research focus and the number of researchers involved as well as a link to its website). This will, in turn, facilitate the flow of information in both directions, between your communication office and ours.
What are the fees?
The fee is calculated according to the size of your centre. The rate for research centres is:
- €250 for less than 50 scientists involved
- €500 for 51 to 200 scientists
- €1,000 for larger centres.
The fee for a research consortium, such as EU funded projects, is €1,000.
Your contribution will be used to support the editorial, IT development and maintenance and diffusion costs of the EuroScientist and the underlying administrative costs supported by the office of our publisher, EuroScience. Please contact the EuroScience office directly by-mail or at +33 3 88 24 11 50, should you require further information.
We hope you will soon join the club of EuroScientist’s supporters.
This way, you will help us, help you solve challenges you are confronted with in your daily job by bringing your key issues of concerns to a wider public debate involving policy makers.
If you want to pay via bank transfer, please send an e-mail to the EuroScience office and we will provide you with an invoice.
If you want to use PayPal or a credit card, you can also pay via the following form, that will then redirect you to a secured payment server: